9yrs Old Girl Raped By a Man Living With Her Parent

Photo: He threatened to kill me
with a knife - 9-year-old girl raped
by man living with her parents in
Zaria
A 9-year-old old girl is presently admitted at St Lukes Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria after she was raped by a man living with herdsmen parents. Below is the report posted on Instagram by makeup artist, Jamila Abdullahi
Yunusa:


"Okay, my younger brother was
admitted in the hospital and then I
came across this 9 year old girl in the
ward.. Inna liLlahi Wa Inna Ilaihi
Raajiun. She was raped by a guy that
lives with her parents, they feed him,
and gave him shelter in their home.
And of all the favours done by the
parents, he paid them by raping their
daughter.
When I asked the little girl, she said
'he threatened me with a knife and
said he's going to kill me'. The guy
was arrested immediately.
Now, the relatives of the guy just
came to the hospital and they're
begging the mother to let it go, forgive
and forget. And they also informed her
that if she doesn't want to let it go,
they know their ways, and they'll make
sure the guy is released. (They're
threatening the mother)
I'm calling on the government and
other NGOs to please do something
about it. They live in Chikaji Zaria.
Presently admitted in St Lukes
Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria.





Previous
Next Post »